Friday, November 23, 2018

Khas Paisa ,Dehra Gopipur (My Village)

My village 

My Village Paisa
My village is like millions of villages in India, my village is name Paisa. My village is a village of Dehra Gopipur tehsil in Kanga district of Himachal Pradesh state of India. This district headquarter is located at a distance of 34 kilometers from Dharamsala. My village is 10 kilometers away from Dehra Gopipur! The capital of Himachal Pradesh is 149 km from Shimla.There are lots of hills around my village. During the rainy season, many water fountains are found here and the greenery of all the four fields of the villages is celebrating the village. The ranges and the diverse vegetation make four moons in its natural beauty.
Shiva temple
There is also a Shiva temple in my village. Every year during Mahashivratri, Holi, Navaratri, a fair is held in the village. They have immense faith in many gods and goddesses! Holi's colors fill everyone's heart with joy and joy, then everyone's hearts get glowing with the light of Diwali! A beautiful river passes through my village.
People in my village are sometimes asked to talk about small things, but they are sorted out in the Panchayat meeting! Some people also use cannabis, tobacco! Some people do not pay special attention to cleaning
There are some loving people, there is a feeling of religion and the light of humanity! Bhola-Bhalis are full of feminine, affectionate and simple children.
Most of the people of my village have to do business and employment. There is also a school in our village, in which all the children of the village go and there is a large playground in the village where the sports competition is organized every year. There is a lot of emphasis on education in our village now, which it’s a very good thing. There is a separate classroom set up for education not only for children but also for children, who want to teach reading and writing. The development of the village is that he is happy when he sees the brotherhood among the people there. The village's greenery, ponds, wells are very much cleaner than that of the city, the people of my village take a lot of attention to cleanliness. There is also a medicinal in my village. My village is a beautiful donation of nature in which all people live together. I am proud of my village….
Full Name:  Anu Mehta
V P O Paisa,
Teh. Dehra,
Distt.  Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh
Pin code: 177101

 Visit places in Paisa Khas,Dehra Gopipur
1. Jai Baba Dhundeshwer Mahadev Mandir
2 Guga Jahar Pir Temple
3. Sholi Mahadev Mandir
4. Nagarjuna Temple
5. Jwala Ji Temple
6. Taradevi Temple
7. Gorakh Tibbi
8. Gugga Mandir 
9. Baglamukhi
10. Mangarh Fort
11. Palampur
12. Mcleodganj
13. Dharamsala
  
Restaurants in Paisa Khas,Dehra Gopipur
Dawat Food Point
Pong View Bar & Restaurant
Hotel Taj etc.

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely done. Appreciate your effort to share info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much

Happy Maha Shivratri 2021

Happy Maha Shivratri 2021 पूर्व काल में चित्रभानु नामक एक शिकारी था। जानवरों की हत्या करके वह अपने परिवार को पालता था। वह एक साहूकार का क...